My company is hiring a junior or middle-level web designer/front-end developer. I’ve been put in charge of finding and hiring this person, since they will work closely with me every day.
The position is a full-time in our Peabody, MA office. This new designer will be the sixth member of our IT department and will get to work in a young, energetic office selling spring break to college students. What could be better than that?
If you or your loved ones are interested in the gig, please get in touch with me. I need help!
Required skills & experience
- Good with HTML & CSS
- Experience creating UI elements in Photoshop
- Working knowledge of jQuery
- Understanding of PHP/MySQL
Nice-to-have skills & experience
- Experience with complex CSS layouts and CSS3 techniques
- Knowledge of semantic, well-formed HTML
- Experience with WordPress
- Understanding of SEO best-practices
- High standards, avoiding the “quick & dirty” method
- Passion for crafting excellent user experiences
- Active user of Facebook, Twitter & other social media outlets
- Apple fanatic, loves burritos